A number of websites assisting with, and providing information for, personal and workplace issues can be found on the Internet. Many of these websites provide additional links to further sources of information. Jasper & Associates is not responsible for maintaining the information contained on these external sites, but we do review the links to ensure they are still current and active.
Anonymous Help Groups & Resources
- Alcoholics Anonymous • http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/ • (505) 327-0731
- Alanon • http://www.al-anon.org/ • (888) 425-2666
- Narcotics Anonymous • http://www.na.org/ • (505) 324-1807
- Gamblers Anonymous • http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/
- Albuquerque Hotline: (505) 260-7272
- Santa Fe Hotline: (505) 984-7277
Divorce — Divorce Support.com offers a variety of divorce resources in every US state including information on child custody, visitation, support, alimony and property division. http://www.divorcesupport.com/index.html
Parenting Tips — Kidsource.com is an index of articles relating parenting tips on a range of topics including career advice for parents, raising a healthy child and family literacy. http://www.kidsource.com/kidsource/pages/parenting.general.html
Elder Care — Elder Care Online provides an online community of supportive peers and knowledgeable professionals experienced in care for the elderly. http://www.ec-online.net/
Anxiety, Depression and Stress
The American Psychological Association is an online source for psychological issues covering Anxiety, Depression and Stress. http://helping.apa.org/
- Depression Hurts.com treatment maps and a Self-Assesment Checklist for common symptoms of depression.
utrition.gov offers nutrition tips as well as information on nutrition and health issues, weight management, and meal planning. http://www.nutrition.gov/